October 9, 2013

Marine Mood


Well, I'm back from the place I'd rather to be. Now I'm here in my hometown, where the wind is colder and the days are shorter. I see all this grayness and people's grumpy faces and honestly it's not hard to get into depression. I'm trying to think positive though.

This was my second time in Cote d’Azur which is also known as the French Riviera. 

Just like last time we decided to rent a car and based ourselves in Nice. Parking in Nice I would compare with a nightmare, but being by car opens you hundreds  advantages to explore French Riviera.  We drove through beautiful seaside towns, old villages and pulled over on the side of the road every 15 minutes to take photos of the spectacular coastal views. 

While visiting different restaurants and beaches, I was able to capture that kind of "Marine theme", because I felt lot of atmosphere all around there.

Here you can enjoy some postcards, that I prefered to select.

No comments:

Post a Comment